Sunday, September 12, 2010

Plastic

Went bowling with bunch of Form 6 friends today. It was fun. Then I FFK the yam-cha session with them. Just cause. Saja. *Boo*

<<<<>>>>

I watched a tutorial on YouTube on the other day. It's a tutorial on fake nails. It looks nice on her, so I decided to buy a set for me.





Went to Hot Market after the bowling session. Whoasaa!~ RM10 per box. I didn't know it was that expensive. Searched around and found one with RM3.50 price tag. Grabbed it, paid, went home.

It came with 11 pieces of nails (11? for those who have supernumerary fingers I guess) and a glue.



Very easy to use. Just arrange the fake ones according to your nails sizes. Glue. Stick. Done!

The results? Very fake. But I love it. Coz I'm a faker. OY!


Good?

OK?

??

Grrr!

I'm gonna catch youuuu!!




3 comments:

  1. It doesn't look so fake to me on you! HEHE! I never like fake long nails cos they look really fakey on me. Must be my nails or my hand or my fingers? LOL!

    So I prefer short nails with darker colors! HEHE! I love French Manicure but unfortunately it doesn't suit my short nails. :(

    GRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever try manicure and pedicure at nails salon? Maybe we should go and try. how much does OPI cost? haha!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! We should go for it sometime! OPI, if you wanna buy new one is expensive lor, unless you know ppl from the mani pedi shop, they will sell out abit outdated colors cheaper. But I don't use OPI lah.. Now lazy to even put on nail polish.

    Jia lat. HAHA

    Find one day we go for mani pedi! Woohoooo! ;)

    ReplyDelete