Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day

I was reading a blog, "Introducing Lyn's Lakorn Blog", when I came across a blog entry by her, about a lecturer.





What do you think?

I think that dude totally deserved it. Some comments on YouTube commented that the lecturer went overboard. But kiddo, you pushed the wrong button on the wrong day with the wrong person. Another comment said the teacher couldn't control the class, hence it was her fault. My-holy-fucker-hookers-fuck-for-virginity!!! I'm speechless on that comment.

I am a teacher, and I have low tolerance with ill-mannered kiddos, so I have high tendency resorting to this kind of violence. Go back to your parents and beg them to teach you some manners before you try to socialize with other human beings.

Whether the vid is staged or real, kids like this need to be whipped olskool style. OY!

2 comments:

  1. At least have the courtesy to excuse himself and go talk outside of the lecture room.

    Not only lecturers can't tahan kids, but sometimes as a fellow student, I fucking hate people misbehave, especially talking non-stop, in class. They very smart liao lah I know.

    But please respect those (not so smart ppl like me) who wants to listen to the lecture!

    Geramnya aku. Thinking back. GRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of inconsiderate kids in my class too. I always ask them to leave if they are smart enough and don't need a half tank teacher to teach, but they still want to stay in my class and exercise their chicken butts.

    ReplyDelete