Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Scooby-Doo

I've been stop by the you-know-who TWICE in ONE MONTH! Mother of all mother fucker luck I have!

So the story goes like this:

I was walking to monorail one day (before Raya holidays), and half way almost reach monorail station, two young Pmen (imagine those boys in the uniform that just get their first uniform) stopped me and arrogantly ask for my IC without identifying themselves first. I was in hurry so I just gave my IC let them see and didn't ask them anything. Then I continued my journey. Told my collegues about that and they asked me to just ignore them next time coz that were what they did. That same night I told my parents about the incident. Daddy didn't say anything, just tell me to ignore them but get their batch/badge number for him. So, after that day, I was looking for that young puppy which I can remember his face clearly. Another one has common face, so I don't remember much about him. But it was Raya holidays, so couldn't find them anywhere at that monorail area.

And today, Tuesday 29th, I was supposed to be happily walking home as I already finished the cheap ass-slaving thingy. But, damn it! They ruined my freaking mood. As I was walking towards my rented house from the monorail (at the monorail again), I heard someone calling me "Adik, adik, tunjuk IC". Hmmm, wait when did my brother comes KL visiting me and call me ADIK. Or, did my mom or dad has another big brother for me? Oh look, it was the man in blue. How cute! *sarcasm*

He said: "Tengok IC!"
Phei said: "Tengok ID."
He said: "Ya, tengok IC."
Phei said: "Ya, tengok ID."
He said: "Oh." He gave me and I hadn't seen it, he already put back into his wallet.
Phei said: "Jap, tengok sekali lagi." He gave me and I see his number and call my dad and gave him my IC.

Gave him the phone.
Dad said: "...."
He said: "Oh, Mr tut tut tut tut tut"
Dad said: "...."
He said: "Tak ade pape Tuan, cuma rutin check."
bla bla bla... The called ended.

Before he gave me back my IC, he wrote my detail into a form. Then he gave me back, and I walked back with victory.

I reached home, housemates ajak me go out YC, so I went shower early. After the shower, daddy called.

Dad said: "They called me and said that it was a routine criminal check thing. They said you were rude."
Phei said: "They weren't even identified themselves and ask for IC."
Dad said: "They were in full uniform. And they check everyone else."
Phei said: "There are many posers. Anyone can get police uniform anywhere. They checked everyone? Why they didn't check the Chinese guy in front of me? In whole Brickfields, with so many aliens here, I was checked twice! In a month! TWICE!!"
Dad said: "Well, they said it was rutin jenayah check (I can't remember the exact term, but something with jenayah word la). So I asked them back - My daughter looks like a criminal to you?".
bla bla bla...

His last sentence My daughter looks like a criminal to you? SWEAT! haha!~ May be I looked like someone who can kill the whole banglas in Brickfields. Or someone who can blew up KL Sentral in nano second. haha!~

But come to think about it, I have to admit that I was rude. hehe... What to do? I'm allergic to Scooby-Doo and Dalmatians, especially when those puppies berlagak nak mampus last time.

Whatever, there's only one thing I can say: Treat people as you would like them to treat you. When you represent an organization, all ur actions affect everyone inside. Ciao!~

9 comments:

  1. hahaha...guess it wont have the 3rd time already!see u housemate..i'm sure i gonna miss u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!~ Gonna miss u too. Will drop by and visit u whenever I come to KL again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..bad luck..they tot u r foreigner kot..bt having a police dad hv its advantages huh..haha..good luck yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like gangster lah, cik adik! LOL! so no more Mafia Wars for you now!! too much of it already!!! Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJM: i look like a bangla to them maybe. haha! luckily dad mood ok la, abo he oso dont want layan me I think.

    Evil B: I also think I hav to much Mafia Wars in me. Always want to war with the authority. later get in trouble baru tau. Promise myself to be a good person, as long as they dont disturb me and stay a planet away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, you know you're the little evil one! hehe!! miss you already babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Gangster Phei! Go kick his ass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh..sm1 cal u go kick @$$...haha..grad d..don kick ass la.go find job..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha kesian ang kan.muka penjenayah kot.gangster sgt.hahaha asik kena jek ngn polis.tapi kan polis ni babi gak kdg2.

    ReplyDelete