Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Girl Named October

I don't even care if October is a boy! I love October and can't wait for her to arrive soon.

20 days left until October comes visit.

When she comes, I'll bring her to visit Dr Venkat at Jalan Putra so he can see how June, July, AUGUST (Did I tell you how much I hate August?) and September did to my face. They clogged my pores with some nasty things and caused me major breakout of my life. I'll let Dr Venkat teach them a big big lesson. Hope he can give them some punishment.

Then, I'll bring October to Star Hill at Star Parade to see some friends there, Jack and Chloe. So she can learn how to trim the split ends of my hair. Then do some treatment perhaps to restore back my crowning glory so I can be as pretty as ---> ermm, MYSELF? =)

After that, I pray that October won't make my dentist busy till she cancel my appointment again. I really need to do the veneer before starting my job(less) life.

While busy bringing October here and there, she will accompany me do the internship report which I already did some drafts and doodle and scribble and bubble. =) Then, together we will drive up to the deep jungle of Sintok and submit the report to Her Royal Highness who MUST give me an A for my excellent writing style.

Oh, and I'll bring October to survey and look for good webcam so I can record some thing for my dream and send them out to some relevant people. Wish me luck on that.

Those are things that I plan to do with my dearest October. Can't wait for her to come.
Miss the world greatest Mom.
Glitter Words

6 comments:

  1. isk isk isk....ayat berbunga gila

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Laughing at the comments here!! LOL!

    Anyway, don't forget a girl named The Evil Banana, too! Introduce her to Ms October! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Ya, I'll bring her to The Evil Banana too. Hope Ms October won't turn into Ms Octopus and swallow The Evil Banana. haha!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha absolutely understand how awaiting October felling is like! love you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your class start on October? Do u love October too? Coz I know I DO!! haha!!~

    ReplyDelete