Friday, June 5, 2009

Princess of the North going down South


In case anyone interested to know about my well-being, here’s a little update:



I arrived at KL on the 28th night with two luggage for my four months internship.




One luggage of clothes and one luggage of my necessity, e.g:


Cosmetics


Skin care


Body care


Toiletries


Handbag


Sling bag


Backpack


Shoes


Electrical appliances (electric kettle, chargers and cables for camera, handphone, PSP, MP3 player)


HardDisk full with downloaded movies and series for four months supply


Mangkuk, spoon, fork, mug, and pot for my green tea


Green tea


Chasing Harry Winston, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tuesdays with Morrie


Etc etc




~Those are my necessity~





I stayed at Bukit Jalil, my sis’s boyfriend apartment (flat?) for few days until 31st . Then I start staying in my rented room at Jalan Something Samad (can't remember), very very near to KL Sentral and Tun Sambathan Monorail.




The room is spacious and can fit three people and live comfortably. It’s a shophouse lot. Very convenience with 7-eleven nearby and food stalls (Chinese, Indian, Malay food all got).





Here’s the picture of the room:







And the big wardrobe!!!






Housemates are very friendly. All working.




Anyone wants to crash at my place, welcome. Just need to bring your own blanket, pillow and bed. :p




I’ll update about my workplace soon…

10 comments:

  1. hhmm..cosy place. Might crash in one day. What game are you playing on your psp now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tekken (My FAV!!)
    Puzzle Bubble
    Pac-Man
    Need for Speed (rarely play, always "wrong way, wrong way")-in real life, I'm suck at driving too-

    Welcome anytime. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me how's tuesday with morrie, i have been wanting to read it. i wanna join you there as well, we can go window shopping in Pavillion and The Garden! i can't believe i'm actually missing KL and you! =.= i feel so gay right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm still surveying Pavilion. Want to get to know it better, so I can be a Pavilion expert. haha!!~

    Girl, I miss you too. And everyone back there in AS.

    Tuesdays with Morrie, I haven't read yet. I'm so damn freaking tired after work and after checking my mail, blogs, FB, Twitter, Malaysianbabes, LowYat. Thought can read on my way to work, but it just takes less than 15 minutes to reach there. So, time is not enough. hehe...

    P/S: My outlet is just beside Times bookstores and I see so many discounted books I want it so badly, especially Paulo Coelho's books. I want to read Paulo Coelho badly but gotta save money as I have many books not read yet. Somemore no time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK good. I'm planning to visit and crash in on you soon. So take me around the place.

    OMG! Book store! I'm assuming you're a person who also likes the smell of book store! HAHA

    Yeah, really no time. I'm damn tired when I got back as well. But my body is adjusting to it. Thank goodness it takes you less than 15 minutes to get home.

    I'm still reading friends' blogs, but my own blog is on hibernation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tekken too. Might have a duel when we meet up. But I need time to brush up again. I used asuka the last time I played. You might wanna give chance, don't beat my ass too early in the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya...ur housemates are very friendly especially who? who? who? who is not only friendly but cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha!! Aduiii...
    You la, you la, friendly and cute!
    The world prettiest and friendliest housemate, Miss Shing Ping.
    Praise u d, come, give me RM10. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah...praise skali kena charge ten bucks...giler...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mic, life is all about money ma. Tarak duit mcm mana mau hidup.

    ReplyDelete