Thursday, June 18, 2009

Princess gotta work ya'll



I'm working at VideoEzy, Pavilion.
The Choice is Ezy.
Yeah right, my ass.






Here are some photos of my work place. Let's take a look at my most favourite place in Pavilion.

|
|
|
V

taa-daa!!

TOILET STALL!!
clean & conducive for me to take a nap



Next is the normal place people like me work

This is where I will check to see whether the video the customer asked for is available or not, doing the ordering purchasing, title tracking, bla bla bla whatever...



Most of the time, the supervisor will "control" the chair, and us, the silly staff, will get a special place to sit, which looks like this

|
|
|
V

From outside, this is actually a display corner

|
|
|
V




Customers in VideoEzy HATE Angelina Jolie. Because, everyday they will step on her face.




Well, there's not much to say about this place, just that it has lots of discsss.



Till then, ciao!~


5 comments:

  1. that's so funny. Sleeping in the toilet, I think I saw that in your tweets. And stepping on Angelina Jolie, are you people cursing her everyday? Funny, but I like this post. I get to understand your job and workplace more.

    I wonder malaysian will get, buy or rent ori disc. Isn't malaysian are famous for their piracy skill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The company is making profit actually. I was surprised. Coz I'm one of the download queen in Malaysia. hehe...

    This outlet is in the upscale Pavilion Mall. Everyday, will get to see rich people buying at least 5 Blu-Ray discs which cost RM150 per piece. I even got RM5 tips from a kiddo who bought Taylor Swift's album. He said: "Keep the change." Kids nowadays, very rich. Lucky me. :p

    Working is tiring okay, and with this kind of shittie job for a "smart" person like me, urghhh... So, the clean little cubicle of mine is heaven sent. hehe!~

    For people who involved in affair, they will always be stepped on. I'm waiting for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button "floor poster", put side by side with Changeling, like that baru fair ma. Everyday kena pijak. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rich and famous. Haiz.

    Laughing at "The choice is Ezy." LOL.

    You should read Princess Diary. When you are back, come get from me. It's a princessy book for a princess like you. :)

    I like your work place. Especially the cubicle. Ah, I will show you my work place some day. It's full of files. I'm bury under endless of working files piled up on my table, the table next to mine, behind me, argh they are everywhere! I'm gonna have an audit firm post trauma! Or a file phobia! *sigh*

    I'm so neglecting my blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see how's your work place look like... Come on, faster post it up!!

    And show me how many baldy in your office coz I see many people with auditing job all lost their hair and some lost their head... hehe!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muahahaha! I'm such a cow (or chicken) my office is full of CCTV and the partners are watching our every move, so I'm afraid to take pictures. HAHA.

    I've posted a long random entry on internship. You can check it out if you're not very tired after work. XP

    Surprisingly, not much baldy in my office. And I'm about to lose my head. Gee, I'm just an intern! HEHE.

    ReplyDelete