Saturday, February 14, 2015

After the love has gone

"Only fools carry on..." 

My birthday and also the month of love. Coincidentally, it was a long weekend for my bro-in-law, so we went down south for vacation.

Made an appointment to meet up and watch movie together before I flew back to the north. He came days earlier. Came to give me my birthday gift. No movie as planned. Left after an hour. It was cold. Didn't bother to look at me. Well...













Yes, I am a fool.

ใจหนึ่งก็รัก อีกใจหนึ่งก็เจ็บ
เจ็บที่ยังรักเธอข้างเดียวอยู่ร่ำไป 
ใจหนึ่งก็คิดจะเดินไปให้ไกล 
แต่อีกใจยังไม่กล้าพอ 
เพราะรู้ว่ายังขาดเธอไม่ได้

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a positive note, thank you for the gift and time, especially the time. Love you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment