Friday, January 23, 2015

Life can do terrible things

So, he called. But not talking.

I texted him. He replied. Asking how was I. I gave him the standard answer.

"I'm fine, thank you. How r u?"

When all I wanted to say was, "No, I'm not. This is so hard. It's killing me. I'm willing to wait because I love you, because I want this to work. I have to wait... It's like a criminal waiting to hear the verdict. The crime for loving you to much. For caring too much, it's deemed as annoying, suffocating you." "When what we should do is to talk about it, to discuss, to communicate, to share. Instead of saying you are tired and not in the mood to talk and leaving a half ticking bomb at the end of the conversations every freaking time."

So, how r u? You replied "I am great!" With an exclamation mark.

Well, great.



"So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose
To walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.
I can't bear to see the same happen to you.

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things"

Mayday Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment