Friday, October 7, 2011

My Little Girl Crush


Want to know my little secret?
*wink*

I have a girl crush on this girl.

























It's Vanessa Hudgens.

Before you go hoo-haa whether I have turned into gay (not to say that it's wrong to be happy), let's define what is "Girl Crush".

Feelings of admiration and adoration which a girl has for another girl, without wanting to shag said girl. A nonsexual attraction, usually based on veneration at some level.
Urban Dic

Before this, I just saw her as another Disney actress. But after I watched HSM borrowed from my ex, I could see that this girl is pretty cute. Then I watched HSM 2 and continued with HSM 3, I was quite impressed (by her beauty), especially in this part:





Then whenever there are films by Baby V, I'll watch.
E.g: Bandslam (Aly Michalka's singing is g.o.o.d good);
Beastly (Alex Pettyfer is so so cool. Arghhhhh!);
and the sucky Sucker Punch (I can't believe that was the girl in A Series of Unfortunate Events. She looks like an AV star in this film).

Besides her, my long time girl crush is Kristin Kreuk. I dragged my mom to go watch Chun Li with me just because of her. :D

















I really want Lana Lang and Lex Luthor to be together.
Lexana anyone
?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I dunno about Lexana, girl. But I kinda also have a minor girl crush on Kristin Kreuk. She's really cute, have you seen her in Chuck?! A few episodes in forgotten which season. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen Chuck yet... Not even the first season you gave me years ago... LOL!~

    She is so beautiful I wanna be a lesbian for her.

    ReplyDelete