Saturday, April 2, 2011

R.I.P Tam Lak

I received news about a fellow Rotarian who passed away in the morning of 2nd April. Although I only knew him for few months, I know that he was an incredible person, who had been actively helping the community through a lot of projects, with the significant one being the distribution of aids to people during the Kedah flood last year, that got him a new name, Mr. Jacob.


His passing is a great loss to Rotary Club Alor Star. He may not be with us anymore, but his name will live on forever. RIP Tam Lak.

4 comments:

  1. It is truly a great loss of such a persoon, I have know him since 1972 when we were in the British Army in RAF Changi 19 Signals.

    A very cheerful and helpful man, always out to help those in need after his very successful business venture in the UK.

    Having lived and travelled with him for a while I dearly miss his sudden passing on.

    Tam Lak - I will forever remember the times we spent together. Especially the days we spent in Perth and Bangkok.

    May You Rest In Peace
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction-I have known him since 1968 not 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you uncle for your kind words. My father thought a great of you too and spoke of you often and with much affection and for memories. Best wishes, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you uncle for your kind words. My father thought a great of you too and spoke of you often and with much affection and for memories. Best wishes, Sarah

    ReplyDelete