Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life Is Uncertain, But Death Is


If my grandma could send me an sms, she would tell me: “Yo, move on already, will ya?”

I’ll probably reply her: “Chill maemae, wassup with that? You left a year plus ago. Give me more time yo! I’ll continue waiting to the day I can see you again.”

lol!~
- - -

Have you ever thought that, if one day you leave the world, either suddenly or it is THAT time already, what will your love ones react? (*Notes: Only LOVE ones)

If I die today, I know my love ones will be distraught and sad. But I don’t want them to be sad, or shed any tears for my departure. I only left for good.

But if my mom dies today, I don’t know what my life will turn out to be. I might … I don’t know. In my life, all I ever scared so much is grandma and mom leaving me. (Besides this, I’m also afraid of snakes. I hate them!) Now that grandma has left to the other side, back to her mom and dad, I don’t want my mom to leave me too. But someday, we will two worlds apart eventually.

I can only hope that they will wait for me. But like Eric Clapton sings: “Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven? Would you be the same, if I saw you heaven?” And Kavana asking: “They will never bring you home to me, so will you wait for me in heaven?





If my grandma were a big fan of RJA, she would sing me this:

But if I should fall [don't wait]
Then you should move on [don't wait]
I will always watch out for you from up above.
Now don't take this wrong [don't wait]
But you should move on [don't wait]
I will always watch over you from up above.





I love you maemae.
I miss those days that we could joke around about everything from boys to lice.


No comments:

Post a Comment