Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do u know where rainbows end?

I finished reading "Where Rainbows End" by Cecelia Ahern early in the morning at about 5.30 last 5th of April.

It got me thinking: Can best friend be soulmate? According to the book, Yes (oops, spoiler here!). According to my experience, sadly, N-O, No.

He had always been my friend. But things just didn't work out the way we wanted, or can say, how I want it to be. Honestly, I resented myself for saying "yes", for we could still be friends now.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish to say: "I miss you, my friend."
And another evil voice in my head say: " Screw you!" haha!~

So, anyway, those that haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend you to read it, as well as other books by Ahern. She, by far, is a talented young author in my favourite author list.


This is the book:



And the talented Cecelia Ahern:


4 comments:

  1. Kekekeke.. I so TOTALLY know who you are talking about in that post!! nyek nyek nyek!! *evil*

    I want to read it (I mean the book haha), perhaps I should get it?

    And you are so right, Remember me? is such a bore. There is not much of an excitement even at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time we meet, I'll swap books with you again. Save money ma. Books are damn expensive.

    Remember me? I don't want to remember how crappy is that book. If I had amnesia, I want to forget I ever read that crap. hehe...

    P/S: Evil banana! But still love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHEI !!!! finally i found someone who read this book! i love this book to the max i tell you. i love how it shows me different phase of growing up, different things we, as a woman would deal with. and its inspiring right. ahaha. i wanna swap books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book is indeed beautifully written by a beautiful author for beautiful readers like us. Love it much much too.

    Psst, maybe we should start our own book club, so we can swap swap books. =)

    ReplyDelete